As much as I love electronics, if I'm stranded on an island all I would want is a firearm with as inexhaustible a supply of ammunition as possible and a source of fresh water.
or really that you wouldn't want to live without? Cell, TV, etc.? Just was thinking about this the other day, I don't think I'd want to live without my Blackberry if I had to. Really the, if you were stranded on an island, which gadget would you like to have with you?
As much as I love electronics, if I'm stranded on an island all I would want is a firearm with as inexhaustible a supply of ammunition as possible and a source of fresh water.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Me too, but I was really asking about tech gadgets, that was my bad. I shouldn't have thrown that in there, was just wanting to know which gadget you would want to have with you. Or really just what your favorite one is that you wouldn't want to be without, stranded on an island or not.
Yeah, but there's a loophole. Everybody will, or should IMO, say cell phone therein not really being stranded due to access to the rest of the world. I know, I'm an a--hole. Sorry.
But I will play along. In my everyday life I just do not feel as if I could live without my pc, curve, and 360/wii. I realize I could if I had to but I just don't want to.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Depends on what game you are playing- I'd need my 28v battery impact wrench and a couple of 3/4 ton cum-a-longs.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
PS3, Blackberry, Laptop (because w/o it I can't even answer your question), HDTV
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Droid.
guess i'm just not that into cell phones. I know some use it for a lot of work and that is cool but really for me, my own personal feelings, cell phones are just not sweet of a thing. don't get me wrong, I have one and and all but other than make a few phone calls here and there and send a very few text out i don't really use it. If I walk out the house without it and go to town I'm not going to turn around and get it.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks